Motorola's Android build is very close to Google's stock version of the platform, but there are a couple of important additions that have made Moto devices stand out. For example, the voice command feature known as Moto Voice. Like Motorola's other custom components, it's updated via the Play Store, and some changes are being pushed down today in the form of numerous fixes and improvements.
Here's the changelog for the latest version of Moto Voice.
- Fixes Facebook and Whatsapp recognition
- Improves recognition for Motorola commands in Portuguese
- Improves Dual SIM interaction in Talk to Me
- Fixes “call looping” when Talkback is on and command “Call” is used
- Improves Call command for German
- Fixes a force close
- Improves Moto Voice interaction when a Bluetooth trusted device is connected
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
I suppose it's safe to say that if you've been having some sort of problem with Moto Voice, it's probably fixed in this update. Moto Voice is only for the Moto X and Verizon Droid devices; Motorola's cheaper Android handsets don't have this feature. The new version is live in the Play Store, so have at it.Download QR-Code Moto Voice Developer: Motorola Mobility LLC. Price: Free